Relationships

Travel

Travel

Hobbies

Hobbies

Food

A long break!

23 April 2014

Bookmark and Share


Phew! It's been a while.
A reallllly loooooong while.

KG already has an almost 2-year old daughter.

I already have two girls.

We have been busy adjusting our time to the new additions that we have been neglecting our blog.

I can't say that I have been thinking about writing, because I didn't have the time to think about writing.

But while my two girls were asleep, something prompted me to update this blog.

So, here I am! :D

I pray that I will have some time now and then to write more. Or just to encourage some readers out there on some articles I have come across.

May all the wives continue to find strength and purpose in fulfilling your noble duties towards your husbands.

-SY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Blooming Wives by TNB