Relationships

Travel

Travel

Hobbies

Hobbies

Food

Elegant Vintage Floral Leafy Pendant

08 July 2011

Bookmark and Share
Yesterday i went to restock some of the jewellery accessories. It's been awhile since i last did any beadings, except earrings to give out for our first-time customers. I simply couldn't resist the pendants that are absolutely gorgeous ! 

However, due to budget constraints, I only managed to buy these. 


I was sooooo tempted to go back to the shop and buy more! If it wasn't for my mom's stare, I would! :P 

with some of the combination of my own beads collection, here's what i've DIY-ed out of it ; ) 


A pretty simple do-it-yourself pendant necklace. Let your creativity runs!

Meantime, I'll go and try out some other designs ! *excited* 

KG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Blooming Wives by TNB