Relationships

Travel

Travel

Hobbies

Hobbies

Food

Beading Project : Earrings !

10 August 2011

Bookmark and Share
Hands up those who simply love earrings ?



I supposed you can then identify with me the feeling of seeing earrings, even at those night market selling at RM10 for 3.

I personally love earrings so much that I've decided to pick up some beading skills so i could DIY it myself. Cheaper and prettier! * winks* 

If you're like me and would love to DIY your own earrings too, here's some simple start-up ideas for you. I made all these within less than half an hour - hence, it's really quite an effortless job to be done. 

Here's basically what you need :- 

p/s: Thanks Agnes for the personalized handkerchief. I'm still using it for my beadings! ; ) 

Look at the following picture on steps to DIY an earring. I think the photos are pretty self-explanatory. 


If you need more help to start off your DIY project, you can refer to this site * click here *. It's pretty useful for beginners like us. 

Here are some of the DIY earrings I've made just a moment ago and you know what, it definitely does not cost more than RM3 per pair (what i mean to say is : definitely cheaper than RM10 for 3 pairs). Heh. 


Enjoy girls!~ 

KG 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Blooming Wives by TNB