Relationships

Travel

Travel

Hobbies

Hobbies

Food

Thirst Quenching Sweet Sour Pear Juice

18 April 2012

Bookmark and Share
How much do you usually pay for a glass of fruit juice out there in the market? 

Perhaps it's time to consider blending in your favorite fruits & enjoy it at home! :) 

I got a bit adventurous and decided to try on something which I have never try before. I saw some leftovers assam boi and some tempting huge pears sitting inside my fridge. I need to know the taste of this two "strangers" combined. 

The result of the mixture? 

Superb! 

You gotta try it, I'm not kidding. Definitely a perfect drink to quench your thirst in hot weather like this! :) Hey, it takes less than 10 minutes of your time. Why not? 

Introducing the Sweet Sour Pear Juice! 




1. Soak few assam boi with hot water and press out the juice for few minutes. Add in 150ml water. 

2. Dice the pear into cubes for easy extraction 


3. Pour in the assam boi mixture 

4. Add in the cubed pears

5. If you like, you can blend in the ice too! 

6. Pour unto your glass 

7. Serve! 

KG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Blooming Wives by TNB